Maintenance Update

I don’t quite remember how I started the numbering system for my sewing projects, but starting the year with #8 seemed weird, especially when I’ve embarked on the Sew Weekly challenge.

So I have gone back to the last few project posts and renamed them. I started with the first SW challenge that required me to actually make something (as opposed to the first post, which was our fave thing from 2011). This will help me keep track of the number of garments I make, while ignoring the weeks I don’t participate.

If you have bookmarked any of these posts, or linked elsewhere, this means that the URLs have changed. Just an FYI. Thanks for reading!

Advertisements

About EBS

Museum curator, nerd, chronic watcher of TV show marathons, married to a soccer hooligan, vegetarian, obsessive sewer.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s